Doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie in the live streaming industry or a professional streamer with a huge fan-following, OneStream Live will keep you ahead of the competitive game. The catch remains in hitting the pinnacle of the learning curve with user-friendly multistreaming tools. In this guide, you’ll learn about everything you need to know to get started with OneStream Live, from the basics to the pro-tips!
TLDR; What's In This Blog:
- What is OneStream Live
- Why Choose OneStream Live
- What Features Make OneStream Stand Out from the Rest
- How to Get Started with OneStream Live
- How Can I Go Live Using OneStream Live
- What Can You Do with OneStream Live
What is OneStream Live?
OneStream Live is a market-leading cloud-based live streaming service that allows users to multistream real-time and pre-recorded videos to over 40 social networking platforms simultaneously. Not only does OneStream Live allows social media multistreaming, but it also facilitates embedding your streams on external websites through custom RTMP settings. This means that with just one OneStream account, you can stream to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Vimeo, and other popular social platforms as well as the web. The best part? There’s no limit on the number of platforms you can stream to!
Why Choose OneStream Live?
Let’s be honest; OneStream Live isn’t the only live streaming solution out there in the market. Hit a Google search, and you’ll be flooded with dozens of alternatives. What sets OneStream Live apart from its rivals is its constant strive to provide the latest and most user-friendly streaming solutions and technologies. Out technical veterans are constantly striving to lead innovation, implement new ideas, and continually upgrade the overall live streaming experience for our users – that’s what makes us the best!
- User-Friendly Interface – OneStream Live is driven by intuition which is why anyone and everyone can learn how to live stream with OneStream Live in literally no time.
- Pocket-Friendly Solution – If you’re looking for a service that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, you’ve landed the right planet. OneStream Live is a budget-friendly live streaming solution that doesn’t charge on a per-feature-basis.
- Excellent Support Team – Our support team is highly responsive, working round the clock tirelessly to resolve your issues as promptly as possible.
- Informative Blog – OneStream Live blog is a vast knowledge repository of informative articles on the latest industry trends and insights, best practices, how-to tutorials, and many more. You can learn about the newest live streaming tips and tricks as well.
What Features Make OneStream Live Stand Out from the Rest?
Adding a professional look to your video content, OneStream Live is packed with incredible features that ensure a smooth and seamless live streaming experience:
- Social Media Multistreaming – Multicast to 40+ streaming networks including Facebook, YouTube, WOWZA, Twitch, and many more.
- Real-Time Streaming – Use any streaming tool like Zoom, OBS, and Wirecast and live stream conveniently across several social media simultaneously.
- Pre-Recorded Streaming – Schedule pre-recorded videos for live streaming to your desired social media up to 60 days in advance.
- Playlist Streaming – Queue pre-recorded videos in your desired order and schedule them to go live on multiple social media streaming platforms.
- Embed Player – Embed your live streams on your own or any external website and reach a wider audience with ease and convenience.
- Custom RTMP Streaming – Configure and stream to your custom RTMP streaming destination using the Server URL stream key.
- Cloud Storage Integration – Import videos directly from Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive. pCloud, Box, or Frame.io and save up on your internet bandwidth.
- Captions – Add captions or subtitles to pre-recorded live streams using SRT files.
- Multiple Upload Options – Upload videos stored on your computer, use a camera to record yourself, or capture your screen to live stream later.
- No Software Installations – OneStream Live is a cloud-based streaming service and doesn’t need any setup or installations.
- Team Management – Manage your team members to collaborate and live stream more efficiently.
- Analytics – Gain detailed insights into your live streams’ performance and user engagement.
- 360 Degrees Video Support – Go live even with recorded 180 or 360 degrees videos and engage with your viewers like never before.
What Tools can be Used with OneStream Live?
The usefulness of OneStream Live multiplies beyond count when you can integrate with your favorite live streaming tools. The following tools work great with OneStream:
OBS is one of the most popular all-in-one live streaming tools comprising an encoder that transforms your video file format from RAW to digital. It is a free, open-source, and compatible platform that makes live streaming effortless.
Zoom is a professional video conferencing tool and a popular choice for individuals and businesses alike. It’s easy-to-use and offers a free option that works well with OneStream Live.
Wirecast is a professional live streaming software top-rated amongst churches, TV shows, DJ’s and other professional streamers.
XSplit is a robust live streaming production studio that powers countless live and pre-recorded streams across the globe. It is highly recommended and a perfect solution for producing and delivering rich video content.
ECamm is a webcam software for Mac that allows you to stream in 4K and add overlays and stream with a green screen.
How to Get Started with OneStream Live?
OneStream Live is an easy-to-use go-to live streaming solution that can get you sorted within minutes. Follow these simple steps to get started:
Create a new OneStream Live account with a unique username and password. You will need your email address to register.
2. Choose your Plan
OneStream Live offers four plan choices according to your needs and requirements. Starting from as low as $10/month, these plans offer excellent features that you can check out for yourself. You might want to Start for Free as a trial; why not!
3. Choose Platforms
Once you have logged into OneStream Dashboard, select the platforms you'd like to stream to and connect your socials to the dashboard. You can stream to more than 40 top streaming platforms from this single touchpoint. If you don’t see your desired streaming destination, you can use Custom RTMP to stream to it.
How Can I Go Live Using OneStream Live?
There are multiple options that you can exploit to go live using OneStream Live:
Stream Directly from your Browser
With OneStream Live, you don’t need any streaming software to broadcast your video content. You simply log in to your OneStream Dashboard, add your channels, connect your webcam and microphone, and you’re ready to stream!
Stream from your Mobile
You can also live stream from your iPhone or Android device using OneStream Live. OneStream web dashboard is responsive and will easily adapt to your mobile/tablet screen to provide you the same experience as you have on a normal desktop computer.
Stream using a Streaming Software
Apart from the third-party tools mentioned above, OneStream Live works equally well in tandem with Restream, Streamyard, BeLive, vMix, Switcher Studio, and Stream Deck (to name a few).
Stream your Pre-Recorded Videos
You can schedule your pre-recorded videos and queue them to broadcast on your desired date and time. You can upload your recording to OneStream Dashboard through multiple upload options.
Stream to your Website
You can live stream directly to your website through OneStream Live’s Embed Player feature. Using custom RTMP streaming, embedding streams on your website is just a matter of a few clicks.
What can you Do with OneStream Live?
OneStream Live has a diverse user base, from gamers to media outlets, churches, and other non-profits, musicians, state authorities, and celebrities. There are countless exciting ways to create engaging video content with OneStream Live:
- Create live shows
- Stream music videos
- Broadcast live interviews
- Start podcasts and live stream the video
- Create tutorial and how-to videos
- Conduct products demos
- Host live contents and giveaways
- For more ideas and content, join our Facebook Community
And a lot more..
Let’s Wrap Up
OneStream Live is your ultimate multistreaming partner for a seamless live streaming experience. With commendable features for both individuals and companies, anyone can leverage OneStream Live to take their live streams to the next level and multistream to over 40 social media simultaneously. When you chose OneStream Live, you have our product to count on and an expert Support Team to look up to for any queries and concerns.
So, are you ready to Get Started with OneStream Live?
OneStream Live is a cloud-based solution to live stream across 40+ Social Media Platforms simultaneously. For queries and feedback, Live Chat with our team or write to us at [email protected]