Live streaming has evolved as a modern lifestyle feature, permeating every aspect of life. Be it commerce, gaming, relationship management, or branding; people are getting accustomed to the powerful influence of video broadcasts. Market experts at OneStream Live have curated a list of the most popular and best live streaming platforms to ensure a smooth and seamless user experience.
Twitch is undeniably the best live streaming platform for gaming. It is one of the most popular on-demand video platforms that allow users to live stream any video directly from their PC or console.
This site is most popular amongst gamers. It is a great platform to reach an audience interested in gaming, fantasy, and tech.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Twitch
- The basic account is free, and the users can enjoy an ad-free experience on this live streaming platform.
- Twitch provides earning opportunities for every live streamer. Streamers with more than 50 subscribers can become a Twitch Affiliate and join Twitch Partner Program. They can earn from the ads as well that run during the live stream. Moreover, many brands provide different earning prospects to influencers on Twitch.
- Streamers can interact with their audience in real-time while live streaming. This provides more engagement on the live stream.
- Twitch streamers can advertise their own products during the live stream by adding a direct link to their product or online store.
YouTube Live is one of the best live video streaming platforms, home to 2 billion global monthly users, and allows users to broadcast their video content on a real-time basis. YouTube Live offers incredible features like chats and other interactive tools for easy communication.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on YouTube
- Streamers can earn through Super Chat. An amazing feature that allows the audience to support their favorite YouTuber.
- Youtube offers Pre-roll and mid-roll ads, and you can play these clips before and during your live stream and earn through it.
- Different monetary factors like Donations and Tipping, Sponsorships, Partners or Affiliate Program, and YouTube Membership programs.
- YouTube allows you to market your services and products efficiently and effortlessly.
- You can connect with other content creators, brands, and businesses and become a part of their live streams through collaboration.
If you're looking for a convenient free live streaming platform with a huge following base, then Facebook Live is perhaps the finest choice.
Followers can receive instant notifications whenever you go live. It is a commonly used platform for streamers who prefer using premium streaming solutions to connect to their audience.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Facebook
- Everyone can use Facebook for live streaming. There are no regulations for becoming a streamer on Facebook.
- You can interact with your audience in real-time via comments and increase engagement easily.
- Live streaming on Facebook is completely Free.
- Facebook allows you to go live using your mobile phone.
- Easy to use.
With an intelligent algorithm geared towards growth, TikTok is the rising and shining star in the world of social media streaming. It is relatively easy to go viral using this app, even if it is by mistake. Interestingly, the majority of TikTok users are GenZers which means that majority of the viewers are around the age of 25 and younger.
TikTok only allows short video clips to be streamed, ranging from 15 seconds to 10 minutes.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on TikTok
- If you’re over 18 years old, viewers can send you virtual gifts, which you can then exchange for cash.
- You can go live with three users using the "Go Live Together" feature. It provides you with the opportunity to reach the maximum audience.
- Different filters and graphics for creating an attractive live stream.
- Connect with the audience easily via comments.
- You can assign other people to be a moderator while you are live streaming. Moderators can help manage the chat.
- You can remove comments automatically by using the Keyword filter. If you have flagged words and phrases, any comment that includes those words will be deleted.
Instagram is more than just your favorite photo app. According to estimates, it captures 13% of all live stream viewers on social media today, making it a powerful video platform for content creators and brands.
Moreover, 90% of all accounts follow a business account, thereby proving that brands have a solid potential to dominate this social network.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Instagram
- Instagram allows you to invite three guests into your stream using the Live Room feature.
- Easy engagement with the audience.
- Live stories are placed in front of regular stories, which provides more visibility.
- You can get multiple sponsorship opportunities on Instagram.
Widely acknowledged as the first live streaming platform, Dacast is the on-demand type video platform that follows a complete SaaS approach. It is a fully equipped online streaming service most commonly used by business enterprises worldwide due to its 24 x7 hour connectivity feature.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Dacast
- An easy-to-use interface.
- Dacast is famous for large-scale gatherings and conferences.
- It also allows you to create archives of your videos to view, skim or pause at their convenience.
Vimeo is renowned for offering both streaming and video hosting services. The basic functionalities include analytics, privacy controls, and a video management platform, among other exciting features.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Vimeo
- It offers a range of proprietary software and hardware for live streaming. Collectively these integrate well with the platform itself, thereby minimizing the hassle of implementing a live streaming program from the hardware on up.
- Vimeo lets you live stream on three social platforms at the same time.
- You can use the Live Chat feature to interact with the audience.
- Set the privacy of your live stream easily.
- Vimeo allows you to schedule live events.
"If you can dream it, Wowza can stream it." The tagline for this top-rated live streaming platform is self-explanatory indeed. Wowza has two main offerings: Wowza Streaming Engine, most widely used for self-hosted streams, and Wowza Streaming Cloud, which supports various features aimed at providing low-latency content access to a global audience.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Wowza
- Live and VOD streaming with optimized playback.
- Customer Support service for whenever you need assistance.
- Real-time analytics.
DailyMotion is essentially similar to YouTube Live. It is the best live streaming platform for beginners and new broadcasters, with growing popularity due to greater freedom of expression. Consumers and independent content creators most commonly use it since it offers minimal content restrictions and robust copyright protection tools.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on DailyMotion
- Monetize your live streams.
- Record a live video and create a video of it.
- You can see the number of viewers on top of the live stream.
- Enable DVR, to let your audience rewind the video.
- Schedule your live stream.
Trovo Live is also relatively new in the video game live streaming industry. Still, it has managed to successfully break into the market dominance of Twitch and YouTube, luckily avoiding the same fate as Mixer.
Owned by Tencent, the famous company that owns PUBG, Trovo is an interactive streaming platform that allows users to watch and chat with one another from across the globe.
It supports and promotes streamers on the front page to the chat window.
🌟 Benefits of Live Streaming on Trovo
- An Easy interface.
- A control panel that allows you to configure settings before you go live.
- It provides different monetary opportunities, such as the Referral program, Trovo Partner Program, and Live coins, which are called gems and spells.
Here's a snapshot of the most trending stats from the most trending live streaming platforms:
Go Ahead! Build Your Audience with OneStream Live!
Leverage OneStream Live to stream your pre-recorded videos or stream live in real-time on over 40 social networking platforms through direct integrations as well as custom RTMP settings. What is even more exciting is that OneStream Live allows multicasting to all of the top live streaming services platforms so you can enjoy a smooth and seamless live streaming experience.
Save yourself the hassles, tie your video marketing strategy to OneStream Live and let the best live streaming service do the rest!
OneStream Image Gallery
OneStream Live is a cloud-based solution to live stream across 40+ Social Media Platforms and the web simultaneously. For queries and feedback, Live Chat with our team or write to us at [email protected]. You’re also welcome to Write for Us!