They're not going away any soon - neither COVID-19 nor live streaming!
Yes, the novel coronavirus has completely and radically transformed our everyday lives. With the recent situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, just like every other unforeseen event, the attendance of churches has declined significantly due to the policies regarding social distancing. These policies were devised to control the spread of the virus and so far they have managed to do pretty well in terms of controlling the situation. However, the churches have not been able to resume their religious practices because people have been barred from attending them in person so that gatherings can be avoided. Hence, these policy directives have resulted in a lot of activities related to entertainment, sports, music and related fields to shift to online. Churches have also followed in line.
Many churches have long wanted to live stream their congregational prayers and services but were not sufficiently motivated to do so until the pandemic forced them to realize this dream. Now that the perfect and easy live streaming tool is just one click away, the churches’ administrations deem it logical to give in to the live streaming trend. Ease of access has always proved to be effective towards enhancing a new trend and these live streaming tools have done just that right!
Live Streaming during COVID-19
Live Streaming church activities has become quite popular especially in the wake of the COVID-19 public health emergency. A significant increase in the trends related to the live streaming services adapted by the churches has been observed lately. To remain in touch with the various activities taking place in the church, people often tend to adopt the online mode of attendance of church activities.
Most recently, it has been observed that nearly 33% of the church-going people have found their churches online. To stay within the domains of the church, attendees preferences and maintain the whole concept of community alive. on a similar note, the churches can engage the people by Live Streaming their congregational and community services.
OneStream Live has realized the the struggle of the churches and therefore offers user-friendly live streaming services to live stream their ceremonies on social media. Using OneStream Live, the churches are able to gain attendance of many people who are willing to be a part of the ceremonies but are held back due to the social distancing directives. OneStream Live has affiliations with multiple major social media platforms that can be accessed through multi-streaming.
Live Streaming post-COVID-19
The current situation related to the pandemic has had a major impact on the consumer preferences. It is a rough idea that most of the people will still prefer staying at their home most of the time even after COVID-19 is gone. Hence, live streaming services will still be needed by churches in order to gain maximum attendance. Suppose that the pandemic is over and the COVID-19 has been eliminated completely but as seen over the years, people adapt to the long-term changes they face. By this analogy, one can assume that most of us would prefer staying home on a rainy day rather than going to the church for weekly prayers.
More importantly, people who lack the facilities to go to church will not miss out on any activity if the live streaming services continues. OneStream Live is not just a live streaming service, it’s a holistic live streaming solution. The multicasting feature of OneStream Live allows the users to broadcast their live stream onto selected multiple channels. So the churches can control which audience to include in their ceremonies that are being live-streamed.
What are the Benefits of Live Streaming Church Services?
When churches live stream their services with OneStream Live, they can realize multiple benefits:
- Compliance with the government laws regarding the COVID-19 pandemic can be maintained that might help reduce the impacts they have on the attendance of church activities.
- Pre-recorded videos can be uploaded and live-streamed to multiple destinations using OneStream Live.
- Create a live stream event or broadcast the event privately on Facebook private groups with OneStream Live.
- Pre-recorded live streams can help people to watch the services in their own time.
- With Real-time Multistreaming, people can attend the live sermons from their homes using their their mobile phones or other devices without missing anything.
- Users of different social media platforms can be taped through the real-time multicasting streaming solution offered by OneStream Live.
- With multistreaming, churches can live stream on various social media platforms simultaneously and eventually expanding the reach.
- The live stream can be monetized and people can easily donate the money with few clicks. Your live videos can attract sponsors’ attention as well.
- Expand your community and reach out to the people who are outside of your local community.
- Live streaming has made attending the services possible for the people who generally cannot be at church service due to any physical disability, time constraints or health issues.
OneStream Live is, therefore, a comprehensive and reliable live streaming tool to help churches continue their services and congregations virtually. It is an equally viable tool for both during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
OneStream Live is a cloud-based solution to live stream across 40+ Social Media Platforms simultaneously. For queries and feedback, Live Chat with our team or write to us at [email protected]