Sometimes called immersive videos or spherical videos, 360-degree videos are new entrants in the world of video streaming. 360-degree videos require a special camera that can record in all directions at the same time. During playback on a normal screen, users can pan the camera’s view to see all around. 360-degree videos are truly phenomenal as users can experience being right in the middle of the action. As if regular video streaming was not interesting enough, live streaming in 360 degrees has taken the gaming experience to an even more interacting level. Whether it is a sporting event, a personal skiing adventure in the Alps, or a bike ride through the Grand Canyon, 360-degree video live streaming is a mesmerizing experience for your viewers.
360-degree video streaming, though still in its infancy, is supported by all major social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc, and thus gives you a unique opportunity to attract viewers and build a strong social media presence. Keeping in line with the latest trends and technologies, OneStream Live recently launched 360-degree pre-recorded video streaming support. Now you can Live Stream your 180° or 360° videos to Facebook and YouTube.
Here's how to stream a pre-recorded 360-degree video via OneStream Live:
- Login to your OneStream Live dashboard and click New Stream from the sidebar.
2. You can Upload from your computer, record a new screen/camera recording, or choose a video stored in your cloud storage provider. Allowed video formats are mp4, MOV, Mkv, m4v, and WebM.
3. From here you can set the Title, Description, Date & Time, Tags etc. Scroll down and click on Advanced Settings. Click the checkbox to indicate that the video is a 360° (0r 180°) video.
4. Once you are done with the settings, select your social account(s) and click on the Schedule button on the bottom right.
5. The scheduled stream will now appear in the Schedules section.
180° or 360° videos can generate higher traffic, more positive responses and engagement. With OneStream Live you can gain detailed insights to your live streams’ performances and user engagement.
OneStream Live is a cloud-based solution to live stream across 40+ Social Media Platforms simultaneously. For queries and feedback, Live Chat with our team or write to us at [email protected]