The digital landscape is characterized by a plethora of amazing live streaming possibilities. With the proliferation of live streaming in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a significant demand for advanced live streaming tools. Apart from several other domains, live streaming has been laser-focused on building businesses, supporting academics, facilitating cloud gaming, and immensely contributing towards the evolution of live commerce.
Keeping up with our consumer expectations, we, at OneStream Live, have always strived hard to offer customer-centric, sophisticated live streaming services to our diverse clientele. We understand the dynamics of such crucial times and the amplified inclination towards live streaming, and, hence are all geared up to offer you intelligent live streaming solutions to enhance your overall streaming experience.
♻️OneStream Live Alternatives
Type “live streaming” on your Google search bar, and you are bombarded with a list of alternative live streaming platforms - OneStream Live, StreamYard, Restream, and the list continues. Needless to say, the live streaming market is oversupplied with competitive apps, tools, and services. While each one of them boasts of offering the smoothest live streaming experience, it is always better to weigh your choices before making a decision.
Of all these options, OneStream Live is acknowledged as the pioneer of three commendable features in the live streaming industry:
- OneStream Live Studio
- Pre-recorded Live Streaming
- RTMP Source Streaming
- Hosted Live Pages
That said, the competitors are still struggling to develop and offer these unique features, while OneStream Live has long upheld its promise of delivering premium quality live streaming services with these offerings.
🚀What Makes OneStream Live a Prime Live Streaming Platform?
- Go live instantly from the browser with OneStream Studio - OneStream studio allows you to create a session and go live on 40+ social platforms and the web at the same time.
- Add guests to live streams - With OneStream Studio, you can invite guests into your live streams and broadcast them on social platforms and the web.
- Share the screen and media in live sessions - Share your screen or add images, videos, presentations, and much more to your live streams with OneStream Studio.
- Add Snap Cam filters to live sessions - Utilize the snap cam and add filters to your live sessions.
- Brand your live streams - Add a logo, ticker, banner, custom virtual background, virtual effects, intro and outro, countdown timer, and so much more into your live streams.
- Boost your sales with Live Sales feature - Display your products during the live session with the Live Sales feature.
- Bring all your chat in one place with Live Chat - With the live chat feature, bring all the chat in one place and communicate with your viewers easily.
- Multi-streaming to 40+ Social Media Platforms and the Web - You can multistream to all your favorite social networking platforms as well as any other external website, and reach a wider audience with a single touchpoint. OneStream is the only streaming service providing 40+ platforms.
- Playlist Feature for Live Streaming Pre-Recorded Videos - You can queue pre-recorded videos in desired order and schedule your playlist for a live stream at your chosen date and time.
- Go live using any external RTMP Software - Go live using Zoom, OBS, XSplit, Ecamm, or any other social platform on multiple social platforms with OneStream Live.
- Multiple Upload Options - You can upload your pre-recorded videos directly from your device or from any of the several cloud storage options offered by OneStream Live (Dropbox, pCloud, OneDrive, Box Storage, S3 and Frame.io).
- Mobile Live Streaming Applications - OneStream Live offers user-friendly mobile apps, for both Android and iOs, to facilitate seamless live streaming directly from your mobile phone.
- Competitive Pricing Plans - OneStream Live offers market-competitive subscription plans tailored to meet the live streaming needs and personal preferences of different customer groups. Additionally, once you subscribe to OneStream Live plans, you are entitled to enjoy all features without any additional charges.
- “Excellent” TrustPilot Reviews - If you scroll through TrustPilot, you will find countless five-star reviews for OneStream Live.
- Overwhelming Consumer Satisfaction Rate - OneStream Live's consumers are extremely pleased with the features and functionalities offered, and share exceptional reviews about the quality of the product.
- 360-Degree Video Support - OneStream Live has a sophisticated format upon which 360-degree videos can be uploaded and streamed with the highest quality setting, and without much hassle.
- Personalized Webpages - You can customize your stand-alone live streaming webpage using OneStream's Hosted Live Pages using built-in intuitive templates.
- ABR Streaming - OneStream supports Adaptive Bitrate streaming to deliver high-quality live streams to the end user, regardless of their screen size and internet bandwidth.
🎯Verdict: Choose OneStream Live for Premium Quality Live Streaming Services
If you are looking for a live streaming platform that offers premium quality video streams, OneStream Live is the most plausible solution. While live streaming with alternative platforms, it is likely that you may face technical issues in the audio-video quality. However, OneStream Live ensures that there are no quality compromises or technical glitches with your live streams. Premium quality delivered is our promise!
Still looking for OneStream Live alternatives? 😱
Check out some reviews:
OneStream Image Gallery
OneStream Live is a cloud-based solution to live stream across 45+ Social Media Platforms and the web simultaneously. For queries and feedback, Live Chat with our team or write to us at [email protected]. You’re also welcome to Write for Us!